Can't create support ticket and no on answering at the support number

The playback feature on my wyze pan camera has stopped working all of a sudden. I deleted all videos so memory card should not be an issue. I also checked my firmware version and that is also up to date. I tried to create a support ticket but it keeps giving me an error and when I try to call customer support at the phone number, it says that no one is available and I’m calling during business hours. If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

@mavens

1 Like

im on it :sunglasses:

im going to have to Photoshop a “maven signal” to use with tags :joy:

hopefully batman wont hunt me down if I do

7 Likes

I deleted all videos so memory card should not be an issue

@Pqtalk Have you tried to reformat the mSD card? I highly recommend it if you haven’t. Follow the directions in this support article to format your mSD card.

3 Likes

I’ve never seen you and Batman in the same place at the same time so what are you telling me?

1 Like

Thanks so much for your speedy response. I will try that next. I guess I wasn’t understanding what that would have to do with the camera not recording motion at certain times but maybe it just isn’t being captured on the memory card.

2 Likes

no problem at all.

can I ask what type of memory card you are using too?

1 Like

Did you try calling support today? Because it’s Sunday, Support is Monday thru Saturday.

2 Likes