Cannot find option to link Google Fit to Wyze Scale

Thank you @mabeatty1978!

My WyzeBand just arrived today. Got through setup process, no problem. Everything looks good. I have notifications going to my band for SMS, gmail, etc. Great! Now to get this linked in with Google Fit. Wait…WTH? Trying to put this on Google is lame to say the least. Google didn’t tell me this WyzeBand would work with Google Fit, Wyze did! And now it doesn’t. Telling people “Thank you for your patience.” and calling that a Solution? OMG.

Now I too own several wyze products including sensors, cameras, light bulbs, power outlets. And now fitness watch that doesn’t work with my fitness app (google fit). And I preordered the scale for the same reason. This is a game changer IMHO. Not the type of thing you want to see from a company that sells home security and automation products.

Hello,

Wyze Scale Google Fit integration is now available on 2.10 app. You can download the Wyze 2.10 app today from your Google Playstore.

Regards,

2 Likes

Wow… Some people just shouldn’t be allowed into a beta/early access program… Day 1 support could EASILY mean Public Launch Day 1… I got the update today and I got my scale/bands yesterday… I linked it just fine but it it hasn’t synced yet… I wonder if that will be an option to choose how frequently it syncs like I was able to do on my FitBit?.. Either way, thanks for a great product!