Can’t login to this forum on another browser

On my iPhone I usually use brave browser to login to this forum. Today I tried using safari and got an error that said this “login looks suspicious and login was denied.”

Same phone different browser. Can we get this fixed? Thanks.

Did this just happen once, or does it continue to happen? Did it start after an update to the phone or browser?

Wyze recently update the forum to a new version, so that could effect it, but I believe Wyze handles authentication seperatly.

Make sure your not using a vpn, and try a diffrent network

Had same problem with Brave. I got over it by using DuckDuckGo or Chrome. Doubt if Wyze can resolve a one-off browser issue.

I believe there is a setting in the Brave browser you need to change. When you go to the Wyze Site, the top will show what it is blocking, allow for the Wyze site. You will be able to get in then,

I used to use Brave and had to allow it. But don’t remember what the it was. :slight_smile:

If needed, I can install Brave again and try

2 Likes

I appreciate your offer but find more enjoyable things to do during Christmas. :christmas_tree:

I gave up on Brave. It conflicted with multiple sites I visit. Chrome has no issues with any site I visit. I use Chrome with ant-tracking software so it’s okay.

1 Like

Will do, you have a great Holiday. Be safe.

2 Likes