Can no longer share Events?

Went to share a 12-sec motion alert with my wife a few minutes ago and no longer see an option to do so. While viewing the event, the only options at the bottom are Sound, Livestream, Playback and Delete. iOS app version 2.8.20, firmware 4.9.5.98. When did this option disappear (or what am I missing)? Thanks.

1 Like

I don’t have that option either and I don’t know when they took it away? But I wish it was there also. Unless it’s somewhere else and we’re missing it

1 Like

@milehiguy You can share events by tapping on this icon here. :point_down: It isn’t at the bottom anymore.

2 Likes

lol, thanks … all 3 event clips I wanted to share had white, puffy clouds in that area of the screen that hid the icons. I see the options to share, download and maximize now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Great! :+1: Glad to help. The icon is in a bad place and hard see in the clouds.

2 Likes

On my iPhone and on my iPad I have to tap on the picture for those icons to show up. Or watch the full video and then they pop up. That’s why I didn’t see them.

1 Like

Same here re: having to tap the screen for them to appear. :slightly_smiling_face: