Agents were unable to helpV3 cameras are not connecting. 2 agents are not able to get them connect
Welcome @tom2205 , Sorry to hear you are having issues.
Can you provide a bit more information? I do understand that it will not connect, but which step is it stuck on?
- What have you tried so far?
- Can you provide your App Version you are using?
- When you enter the camera and it is trying to connect, click on the gear in the top right, go to Device Info and provide the Firmware Version.
Then, I would do the following:
- Start the App and Go to The Account Menu
- Tap on App Settings
- Tap on Clear Cache
- Shut the App down by swiping up
- Then, seeing you are on Android, Long Press on the App and Select App Info
- Tap on Force Stop
- go to Storage and Cache
- Clear Cache here as well
- restart your phone or tablet
- when it comes back up, start the app and try to connect again
Note: Clearing Cache will remove the camera thumbnails. They will come back when you live stream again.