Cam Plus Subscription Issue

Hey all!! I just activated my 2-pack of Wyze Cam V2… I claimed the free 12 month subscription, & it billed my credit card… (Not sure why for a free subscription, but anyhoo…) When I go in to the app to assign the scripts, it says “No Cameras Found”. I see the “2 Available Subscriptions”, but I can’t seem to find a way to assign them… Any ideas???

@bryan.d.elliot
If the cameras are brand new there is a good chance they need a firmware upgrade first before they will work on Cam Plus. This can be found by going into the camera settings > Device Info > Firmware

2 Likes

Hey Jason… I did the firmware upgrade to both after initial setup… I have version 4.9.6.218 installed on both

@bryan.d.elliot
Could you post a screenshot of what you are seeing in the app when you go to Cam Plus

@bryan.d.elliot
What app version are you using?

App version is 2.15.41

That is the newer one released today, so either there is something wrong that even I am not seeing or you found a bug in the new app version. I would call support tomorrow morning and see what they say.

WYZE Support

Live support is available:

+1-206-339-9646

Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT

Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

Ha! Leave it to me to find a bug!

Problem solved! I needed to deactivate the 14 day free trial in order to activate the 1 yr subscription. Thanks for your help Jason!

4 Likes