Cam Plus Early Bird Special Announcement!

If you are referring to the ‘pay what you want plan’ there is no timeline on that. The one year is on the people who had CMC and a=were transitioned over to CamPlus, they will continue to pay the old CMC price for a year and then pay the new CamPlus price.

While I am definitely not @UserCustomerGwen (and Gwendolyn’s word is VERY trustworthy) they did say I could have an honorary Gwen pin if needed :grinning:

1 Like

yeah, that’s what I was telling him…but he was saying legacy free PD was only till the end of the yr

1 Like

Yep, there has been a lot of confusion on this whole Legacy/PD/CMC/CamPlus. Thank you for trying to get the correct info out there.

2 Likes

I agree, but what are we going to do! There are no other options at WYSE’s price point that offers as good a quality camera, I am assuming they know that so they are okay with some missteps!

After a firmware and application update 3 months ago, my cameras have never worked so bad. I was furious but I still had hope. There have been several updates since then and still the same problems. 3 weeks ago, after another firmware and application updates, all my cameras started working well. When it comes to competing in roughly that same price range, many members are talking about Eufy 2K. We’ll see the future of Wyze. So far, I’m happy with my 11 cameras.

1 Like

Darn, i just received the email notification today with this coupon code… I went to go make the purchase and the code expired last night :frowning:

This morning at around 9:30 am to 10 am, Cam plus started working fine on my iPad. My Android phone is still frozen with the videos. I uninstalled Wyze and reinstalled it again still doesn’t sync with my iPad.

Hope Wyze will fix the issue soon.

Thanks @gyzmo for your help.

Is there an iPad Wysecam app? I can’t see it in the Apple store, so I’m wondering if this is another restriction for Canadians?

I can get the Android Wysecam app here in Canada.

Yes there is. Make sure you’re searching for WYZE not Wyse as you’ve spelled it here.

1 Like

Well, there is and there isn’t … iOS app yes, but the iPadOS app isn’t truly an iPad app since it doesn’t support app-wide landscape mode. If you use your iPad in landscape mode like many (most) do, the Wyze app launches and the initial screen and all menus appear sideways, which results in your iPad (or your head) having to be rotated 90° constantly.

Yes, I had Cam Plus working on Aug 08 finally after subscribing to Cam Plus on Aug 06 from Canada with my iPad.

Still no luck even with the Wyze spelling.

I think either i need the latest IOS/iPadOS or they don’t distribute the iPad app in Canada. Do they distribute the iPhone version in Canada?

The WYZE app for Android is the same. Displsys in portrait until you’re actually viewing a camera feed.

1 Like

I don’t have iOS but @ogpala1 does.

1 Like

Hi Coghlan,

My iPadOS is 13.6.There is no iOS for iPad anymore.

Go to App Store, tap on “Search” and type “Wyze”
Wyze app should be there. If not, I don’t know what to do.

Isn’t this it?

On iPad, it used to be called iOS. A few versions before iOS13.6, it changed to iPadOS. I think there may be subtle difference between the two now. iOS is reserved for iPhone and iPadOS is reserved for iPad. You should update your firmware regularly.

Tap "Settings’, “General”, “Software Update” and it will tell you what version of the software you’re in. Take note of what OS you’re in. If you are still in iOS or not in iPadOS 13.6, it will prompt you to do update. Please update your firmware until will get to iPadOS 13.6.

After your software (or firmware) update, go to App Store to search for “Wyze”.
Good luck!

1 Like

Don’t go to Apple Store, it’s App Store!
Apple Store is for buying stuff like Music; not software or applications. I think that’s why you can’t find “Wyze”

1 Like

Yes, that’s it. I didn’t realize it had all that other functionality unrelated to camera managment.

You’re looking for the Wyze app for yout iPad, correct? Perhaps I misunderstand your situation here, but …, do you have the “App Store” app installed? If not, install it and use that to search for iOS/iPadOS apps, download/install them, read user reviews, etc. and the icon itself will show a red badge count when update(s) are available.