Business updates from Wyze's cofounders: Wyze Cam v3 is available again for Cam Plus subscribers. 1/28/21

We ordered 1.29.21 6 V3,6 V3 spotlight,and 6 outdoor plug and it worked just fine,today we ordered 4V3,4V3 spotlight and it worked just fine both times used PayPal thanks Julie service manager.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! Being transparent is appreciated, as I know you guys will pull through this! Thanks for being such a great company!

1 Like

so does this shortage affect ALL your product line deliveries?

I ordered a camPlus package and 1 Wyze Cam 3 by itself . When I look at things on the web page it says"not a cam plus member. How do I become a member?

My cousin who is a subscriber to Cam Plus ordered minutes after this announcement. As of now her order is still not even processed. I learned my lesson with the pre order of the V3. Is she going to have the same issue getting this order like I did with the preorder? Come on now. Time and again this gets ridiculous. Don’t keep selling products when you’re out of stock. I could understand if this was a one time situation but this happens time and again. When you sell out of stock, mark out of stock on the webpage please. It’s like this company never learns from past mistakes. I personally will wait til it hits Home Depot. Even if it doesn’t get there to 2025 be faster than what it ships from the company.

I signed up and paid for the Cam Plus subscription, but it still would not recognize me as a plus member and would not let me order any V3. Well that was a way to get me to pay and not deliver. Okay still love the product and company just surprised it says I am not a member when I am, and therefore would not make available a V3 Outdoor cam for me.

1 Like

Once again Wyze removed the cancel button. So they got our money again but no product. Well not mine, my cousin’s but still. Since she doesn’t come on here I ask for her.

I just paid for Cam Plus, partly so I could order another v3 camera. Where is a link to do that? I logged out and back into the web site, but the v3 page still just has a button “Notify me when available”. Is there a special link for Plus users to submit v3 orders?

2 Likes

And I doubt anything will be done. This is the same mess as during re order stage. Cousin can’t cancel her order as there is no cancel button. Can’t get any help from CS which is the norm lately. It’s been 4 business days and nothing. And with the scheduled maintenance tonight no one may get these now.

I signed up for CamPlus and I have ZERO option to purchase the Wyze Cam v3’s! I just get the “Notify me when available” message. I feel as though this is just a way to get people to sign up for the service, take their money and then give no option to order the Cams as you stated. You took my money for CamPlus so now how can I order the Cams?? I am now signed up for a service I cannot use because I can’t even order the darn cameras!! That is the ONLY reason I signed up now rather than later when I actually have the cameras!! So now I can’t order them at all and my subscription started the day I signed up! By the time I am able to order them and actually have the cameras on hand, I’ll probably be a few months into a subscription I can’t even use!! This is RIDICULOUS! PLEASE show me how I can place an order for the Cams. Thank you!!

2 Likes

There is no more V3 left it was closed 0n 2.1.21 there out your best bet would go to ebay and buy them.

1 Like

Wyze what a scam. This is beyond underhanded it is a bate and switch 100% inexcusable and they did it to a bunch of people. signed up for CamPlus and I have ZERO option to purchase the Wyze Cam v3’s! I just get the “Notify me when available” message. This is just a way to get people to sign up for the service, take their money and then give no option to order the Cam. You took money for CamPlus so now how can I order the Cams?? I am now signed up for a service I cannot use because I can’t even order the cameras! That is the ONLY reason I signed up and now I can’t order them at all and my subscription started the day I signed up! By the time I am able to order them and actually have the cameras on hand, I’ll probably be a few months into a subscription I can’t even use! Wyze needs to refund all of the customers they ripped off.

1 Like

Same except I couldn’t get through to support so I ended up paying the subscription to get the camera even though I’m a cam plus member on other cameras. :confused:

2 Likes

I was gonna order today and bite the bullet on the cam plus but can’t even get it with cam plus… I just wanna place an order I don’t care how long it takes I just want to be in line.

Wyze what a scam. This is beyond underhanded it is a bate and switch 100% inexcusable and they did it to a bunch of people. signed up for CamPlus and I have ZERO option to purchase the Wyze Cam v3’s! I just get the “Notify me when available” message. This is just a way to get people to sign up for the service, take their money and then give no option to order the Cam. You took money for CamPlus so now how can I order the Cams?? I am now signed up for a service I cannot use because I can’t even order the cameras! That is the ONLY reason I signed up and now I can’t order them at all and my subscription started the day I signed up! By the time I am able to order them and actually have the cameras on hand, I’ll probably be a few months into a subscription I can’t even use! Wyze needs to refund all of the customers they ripped off.

1 Like

Wyze inventory ran out on 2.1.21

Don T. Handel

Ok…but why cant I just place an order anyway so when it is in stock I am in line to receive it?

Have no clue you will just need to sign up to get updates we did that

Ordered my Cam V3 about 8 days ago. Received email from Wyze yesterday stating I would receive cams today. Just checked FedEx tracking and it said they are out for delivery! Yeah!

One of my Wyze cams helped me zero in on where fedex delivered my cam v3’s today. Around 5:00 pm I checked the email that Wyze had sent for tracking my pkg. It said pkg was delivered at 1:20 today. There was not a pkg delivered to my house. I checked my recorded events and saw a fedex driver deliver a pkg at exactly that time to a neighbor a few houses away. I retrieved it and hopefully the owners(this home is their vacation home) don’t have a camera and report me as a porch pirate. :joy:

1 Like