Business updates from Wyze's cofounders: Wyze Cam v3 is available again for Cam Plus subscribers. 1/28/21

If I order a wyze cam v3 as Cam Plus subscriber, what would be the ETA?

Unfortunate news but what can ya do…just roll with it :slight_smile:

I’ll have to bookmark this thread when the complaining starts about the lack of inventory or new products.

Support Wyze, buy Cam+! It really is a great service, well worth the little that it costs.

2 Likes

Can you please give us any timeline for RTSP on v3? I have 5 of them sitting unused because I can’t add them to BlueIris, causing me to go to Reolink Lumus, even with 20+ wyze cams.

Please think of an additional tier instead of Cam Plus, perhaps ‘Advanced User’ tier - where we pay maybe $1.00-1.99/month, specifically to have an RTSP alternate firmware added ASAP for v3.

Just very worried with all the additional products Wyze is near jumping the shark, and the core of your business - cams are going to be less important.

The RTSP tier for v2 was brilliant, if Wyze needs $$$, I would support a tier that funded a v3 RTSP tier, or software like Reolink has that allows desktop viewing - It’s possible with P2P cameras, I’d just be happy for RTSP in the meantime for BlueIris integration.

Thanks for the update, purchased 3 more in the hopes I will get to use them soon!

2 Likes

I’ll share your feedback with the team!

Wyze Cam v3 orders will ship within the next week. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry, I don’t have a timeline for this yet. We’ll need to do the dev work but we want to make sure we stabilize the firmware first before we add onto it. But I’ll share your suggestion with the team! Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! I feel like the guy in Twilight Zone left with a ton of books and broken glasses until v3 has RTSP… I thought i had time!

Was the same person who sent beer and pizza to HQ when v2 got RTSP I was so happy.

Thanks for the transparent updates, you guys rock!

5 Likes

Thanks for the update! I just ordered Wyze cam v3 with the Cam Plus bundle. Hope I get it soon! Also, I pre-ordered the doorbell when it was released and it shows on the android app but not on wyze.com

1 Like

OH MAN. You even sent GOOD pizza! That was a great day! Thank you again! :grin:

7 Likes

Hi, Do you mind if I buy just one of those lying used off from you? :slight_smile:

I’m trying to use my Black Friday discount code for a free V3, for cam plus subscription, it just keeps telling me to log in, even though I already am. Any ideas ?

1 Like

Won’t let me enter a Credit Card on the order page… hmm

1 Like

I am a cam plus subscriber, but when I try to buy a v3, it tells me I am not a subscriber and I need to buy a bundle

5 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Cam + subscription and it’s saying I’m not a subscriber and adding an extra V3 with the Cam+ subscription bundle!

2 Likes

How does this effect delivery of robo vac supporters who picked v3 for bonus but do not have cam+?

2 Likes

Cam plus subscriber here.

When are Canadian subscribers going to finally get some love from wyze?

I just tried to order two V3s but get stuck at check out.

Canadian Cam plus subscribers SOL?

1 Like

Just a guess but I would think that code would have expired. A lot of various problems with people trying to order v3’s so might just be that too.

@UserCustomerGwen @WyzeDongsheng Wow! I’m so sorry to hear about this situation!

Horrible timing, when Wyze is poised to completely disrupt the market with the new V3 camera (which will happen when supply shortages ease up).

The camera is absolutely amazing. Your company is absolutely amazing.

I wish you all the best for the future and a quick resolution to the Silicon shortage.

As a matter of fact, if it wasn’t so cold and the ground so frozen, I’d go out in my back yard and start digging to see if I could find some silicon for you! Maybe barter some raw silicon as a trade for a couple of V3s.

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen Hi there! I’m not certain if anyone else is having this same issue and I hate to ask on here but I just ordered 3 more V3 cameras.
You mentioned how important recurring revenue is and the CamPlus service helps with higher margins so even though I love all the products and Wyze as a company, lately I have not been able to even use/access the CamPlus subscriptions I already pay for. I would love to get more subscriptions for CamPlus but it seems a bit pointless since I cannot use the services. After multiple chats, sending logs and all other sort of information, I still can’t even use/access my CamPlus service. I have been without it for approximately 2-3 weeks now and would like to know how we can get it corrected. I’ve made sure everything was updated, signed in and out, restarted cameras and everything else that was suggested by one of your team members to no avail. Just hoping to get some resolution soon. Thank you!

1 Like

I was an early backer for the robot vacuum and I seem to be unable to receive my reward (a v3 camera) since they were back ordered. Now I see that they are not back ordered anymore but they closed my ticket and no word or msg as to when they will honor the early backer program. Any ideas as to how to correct this?

1 Like