[Beta] New version released to Beta testers

I did the item and hit the SEND.

You submitted the issue report for the camera and included the log files?

Yes
Send files was checked as default

Okay thank you for the help, Iā€™ve sent over all the information to the devs and you should be hearing back from Wyze on this issue soon. Have a good night.

1 Like

Thanks! Also daytime video is in b&w. NO COLOR

1 Like

You have me on the Beta list, but I donā€™t have the beta software - how do I get that?

@btsculptor

+1. Same here on Samsung S7 Android 8.0

With the
Last update I was reporting loss of night vision IR. At night my garage is total darkness. I world get a useable view of my doors in night mode. When i did the latest update all i had was a black frame. Nothing made it work as before. Today with experimentation I can confirm:

Toggle through night auto off works as before.

Using a point and shoot camera I can verify 2 IR emitters work and using the IR off:on tab work!

So it appears this latest update has upset sensitivity or gain so that night with IR is very low to give me video as before.

Where do i make it work at night now?

Regards. Larry

Thank you for reporting the issue. It will be fixed in the official version.

1 Like

Sorry for any inconvenience. We are working on resolving this issue.

1 Like

Thanks for your report.

It says I need an invitation number?

It should not. Are you on iOS or Android?

iOS
image1.png

Hi Larry, hope you are doing well. We just released new firmware to help look into the night vision not working or IR emission not working issue. Could you please reproduce the issue using the latest firmware, and if it happens again, please send us a device log through the APP. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

I just did the firmware update and it updated ok. All night and IR functions working correct. I then did a series of Device Resets and got it to FAIL on the third reset. Sending notice with logs your way.

Regards Larry

1 Like

Thanks for IR control and bulk firmware update! Great improvements! It would be nice to be prompted to do the bulk updates the way I am prompted to do individual (probably with ā€œstop remindersā€ option for those who want to opt out). Keep up the great work!

Has anyone had any issues with the v2ā€™s being reachable on 4.9.4.28 even then it indicates it is connected? Mine is in the same location as when it was running 4.9.3.64 and is showing a solid blue light but I cannot connect through the app. If I downgrade to 4.9.3.64 it works again in the same location. In order to have the ability to connect through the app when running 4.9.4.28 I have to move it significantly closer to the router. I do not see any notes about WiFi changes, but seeing that it works on the older version it seems that something may have changed.

Iā€™m having all kinds of SD Card issues with 4.9.4.28. One v2 cam updated ok but another two simply wonā€™t work with an SD card inserted. I tried removing and reformatting the SD cards but still didnā€™t work. After reverting to 4.9.4.24 the SD card works again. Not sure if itā€™s just me or there was a regression bug introduced in this update.