App in need of serious redesign - Yes or No?

Hey Austin

When accessing SD Playback footage directly via Liveview, fat-fingering the < button immediately after access (hoping to go to the most recent SD Event footage) sometimes changes the Timeline date to Dec 31 1969.

The < > buttons at screen edge (in landscape especially, my default) are very easy to fat-finger.

I use 7" Android tablets exclusively. @becktea , two posts above, may be describing something similar.

/edit-add

Here’s a variation.

This is the way the Timeline < > looks when tapping an Android Event notification, Wyze app displaying Event in Landscape orientation, then tapping the Playback icon to go to the expanded video Event, also displayed in Landscape:

The < > 's are back ‘lit’ so’s you can see 'em, but their function is just as frustrating re fat-fingering. Even if you don’t get stuck in the 1969 Unix glitch, it just smoggles the Timeline position as opposed to jumping to the next Playback Event, and you don’t know where the heck you are. :confounded:

@milehiguy :

Is your iOS app experience re fat-fingering these < > 's anything like mine in Android?

1 Like