Android App 2.10.74 Released - 5/11/20

I think the last 2 updates needs a lot of ressources. We have 2 iPhones 6 plus and since april 27, we have many issues. Application shut down frequently, freezes etc. When it is happening, the fact to reboot the phone helps a lot. I don’t have these kind of problems with my iPad mini 5 (A12) bought last year.

To make it short, our phones are too old. I am in the same boat.

1 Like

Update didn’t add larger fonts to band, nor ability to remove unnecessary band screens. I’m moving on. Good Luck Wyze.

1 Like

I thought you could already customize the band screens. Click on the + button then you can delete the screens or “functions” you don’t want displayed.

1 Like

This release causes major lag/latency when viewing cams in group view - similar to the previous release.

There’s also a bug that doesn’t allow for the creation of new rules.

Does Wyze plan on fixing this? It’s quite frustrating!

Tried removing the “settings” screen, no go. Tried removing the time screen, no go. Tried to setup a large font steps screen, no go. Yeah, nice visibility in the sun.

1 Like

Ugh. I HOPE that’s not the issue. (too old of tech) I really don’t want to have to find the money to update my phone in order to use the cameras that are helping to protect my house. I’m hoping that IT or customer service or someone from Wyze can answer/help with this annoying issue so that I don’t have to figure out how to afford new tech for the cameras.

1 Like

I didn’t start getting the Wyze Band notification until this release. There should be an option in the app to turn off Band monitoring, or hell, not even enable it unless turned on. The notification is frustrating, taking up screen real-estate, and using memory. We need a fix.

I turned off the notification and then didn’t get the camera alerts. So I turned the notification back on.

I agree very annoying.

@g.dragonrunner, You can’t turn the notifications completely off. Follow the post here…
Wyze Band Notification (Android) - #3 by Seapup

.80 version is out