Allow Canadians to buy direct from Wyze

Any Update on this ? I am really looking forward to this

They are available in Canada from Amazon. There is about a 5 dollar premium but no hassle. The cameras are incredible so just go for it :-). Be very careful though as they can become as geeky addicting as echo devices :slight_smile:

1 Like

:slight_smile: I think I’m already addicted
I have 5 Cams and wyze sense.

I was looking to buy more Motion sensor but its not available on amazon canada and there is no canadian shipping :frowning:

1 Like

Just get them sent to a friend like I did. The package is tiny and postage e minimal. They are sooo small and work like a darn. Enjoy!

No Friend live close to border :disappointed_relieved:

Your US friend can ship it to you.

The leaves are turning their lovely reds and oranges. Canadian Thanksgiving is soon upon us. For those that don’t know, our Thanksgiving is a month earlier because we are impatient. On the topic of being impatient, has anyone ever mentioned shipping to Canada? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Somebody is selling on Amazon and by the time it’s all said and done it’s a very slight bit extra one the price with next day delivery for prime. They have a 2 pack at a good price right now. Also I have 3 outside that survived our record cold winter in Calgary last year and they are still ticking :slight_smile:

I don’t think Wyze will warranty the devices sold on Amazon Canada.

Hoping to be able to purchase the Sense sensor/motion kits for my igloo soon. I’m worried about wandering polar bear cubs this winter.

1 Like

Does it really matter for the price? I have now installed 11 for myself and family with 0 problems and several are outside as well. I have had no problem with support from wyze for the couple of questions I had to ask.

1 Like

It didn’t matter to me, I have two Pans and two V2 cameras. The two Pans are outside and had been all last winter. I’ve had no hardware problems.

My experience with most warranties has never been positive anyway. :slight_smile:

I just thought people should know that they won’t have warranty beyond the 30 days that Amazon will give you. If that is even true.

there is no choice in the drop downs for Canada even thou they talk about provinces?

It is something they are working on: Allow Canadians to buy direct from Wyze - #1101 by jvoong

I think most people outside the US buy them from Amazon.

2 Likes

And when they do (or if they obtain them via friends/family who are in the US), they will find that Wyze won’t provide warranty support to Canadian owners.

1 Like

But they will provide warranty support to friends/family who are in the US.

1 Like

Sadly I suspect you may be right. Yikes !

@UserCustomerGwen any updates you can share regarding shipping to Canada? I don’t know about the seasons in the US, but up here in Canada we are halfway through fall :slight_smile:

I have to suspect it a language thing. They operate on a slim margin and spend their time and effort enhancing the product. If I was them and being forced to make everything bilingual I would say to hell with Canada. Yes I am a Canadian in Canada!

1 Like

You would say hell no to increasing your market to 40 million more people because you don’t want to translate some text? Seems a little shortsighted.

1 Like