All of my samsung phone suddenly cant receive notification from wyze lock

I have been in touch with their support group. Evidently it is an issue that has popped up with Android phones. They do not have a date of resolution yet, but I’m told the engineers are actively working on it.

1 Like

Last I heard is a fix has been determined and Wyze is actively working on getting it in the code for test and release.

Pixel 6, with Android 13. My Wyze Lock notifications popped back up this morning. I didn’t make any changes, so they obviously figured out what the problem was. I talked to them several times & they basically told me there was nothing they could do. I had done all the troubleshooting that was required, though I did not downgrade the app, as others had done, so I just let it be. I’m glad other people reported the issue. Hopefully those of you that have also had problems start seeing your notifications again soon.

This has all been reported. I have provided logs from my Pixel 6 and Pixel 7 Pro. Downgrading the app will not fix the issue, nor will the normal steps to clear cache, etc.

I have determined the notifications actually broke with release 2.37.1.134. It works in release 2.37.0.117.

Wyze has determined the issue and is working on putting a fix in place.

1 Like

Did you install the latest Hot Fix App?

Update the app and you should be all set.

I did, my notifications are working today. I am trying to find out if this update has corrected other members notification issues with the Lock, Vacuum, etc.

I am trying to find out as I was informed that the fix should be going out in a later update. The Hot Fix was Primarily for Camera Groups. But then the Hot Fix Version number changed, so was not sure if they got the fix out sooner.