ALARM function

Sorry RickO if I posted in the wrong place. I thought this was for suggestions on how to improve WYZE.
Basically I use this for home security purpose and would like a self contained camera system with alarm built-in. (Hence my reference to Piper). It appears that for me to get something similar using WYZE I must find a way to mate-up an IFTTT controlled duplex outlet, modify a siren horn to plug into the outlet (as I can’t find any plug & play combinations already setup for IFTTT) and then understand how WYZE may be able to trigger the siren when motion or sound or both are activated…that will leave the unanswered dilemma of how to reset the siren after 5-10 min (before neighbors go crazy) when I’m not there. Piper did all of this seamlessly after plug-in and setup. I have a decent level of ‘how-to’ knowledge but I’m not a coder or app creator. I was just hoping someone with those skills had already figured out a solution to this situation, believing others bought WYZE for home security and know the value of a loud siren for help in deterring the bad guys.

3 Likes