Adding Outdoor Battery Cam Pro to Home Monitoring Cam list?

I’m no expert and I hope someone else, has figured this out

How can I add ODBCP, to my Wyze Home Monitoring Cam list (5 slots) ?

I opened a space for it, but it does not appear on the Home Monitoring Cam list.

App & Cams all updated

Thx

Wyze Home Monitoring does not support the Wyze Battery Cam Pro yet. We are working on the support for that currently.

3 Likes

Ok thx !

I thought, it was me, again !

1 Like

Any update here? Recently just purchased these and now unable to fully utilize them as this was a key feature that needed to be enabled for our use case.

Thanks,

1 Like

@currie2437

This feature was added in the 2.45 version of the app release on 9/14/2023. Check what app version you are running and if you are on 2.45 or higher just go into the HMS settings and enable it, if you are running a prior app version you will just need to upgrade to get the feature.

3 Likes

Also, if you already have 5 cams assigned, you’ll need to edit your assignments and remove some existing cams before you can assign your Battery Cam Pro cams. The current limit is 5.

1 Like

Good call out on the app version. I was using the beta version and switched to the standard and can now see them in the list.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you, got it sorted out now. It was due to me being on the beta version of the app. Switched over and all good.

I’m also running the beta version, but Android and it’s working. If you are running the latest beta for iOS version 2.46.0 (2) and it isn’t working, you should report your issue in this beta topic so the issue can be fixed prior to public app release.

Will they ever expand that # to maybe 6 cams ?

I have 6 cams, for home entry points and just trying to choose 5 ?

Is like picking which kid, U want to keep ?

Thx

1 Like

:joy: Great analogy! :rofl:

I think we have an existing wishlist request asking for more than 5, but not sure. You can submit a new request now asking for more than 5. We’ll either merge your request to the existing if we find it or approve as a new request.

Edit: Some users have asked for more than 5, but not in a wishlist topic (none exists). Submit a new request and we’ll approve it.

1 Like