Add Video Doorbell to Camera Group

We would love to add our doorbell to our camera group!

3 Likes

Would love to see this as well. Seems natural you would be able to do do.

2 Likes

Hello, It would be nice to be able to group my doorbells into a group of cameras.
Also, I have cameras set up at different locations like my father’s house or my barn and my house and rental place and have cameras grouped there but it would be nice if I could add the lights or anything I want to a group as I group my locations.

Also, I was hoping to see if possible to have subgroups inside that group so I could have my plugs or lights or cameras in that group from that location.

hope this makes sense and think that other people could benefit…

Please let me know what else I should do

Thank you.

[Mod Note]: Your request was merged to this existing wishlist topic for consistency in grouping similar requests. You may also wish to comment on and/or vote for “Group Multiple Product (Device) Types Together For Multiple Locations”. Remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button.

3 Likes

Add my vote. We purchased doorbell cams. Not a standard doorbell. Therefore, it makes sense that we’d like the ability to add our doorbell cam to our cam groups. :slight_smile:

While you’re at it, why not let us add our cams to more than one group?

5 Likes

OMG Yes. I just came across this yesterday. I want to be able to set up different groups depending on what I’m monitoring, and some of those have cameras in common – so I need to be able to add the same camera(s) to more than one group.

3 Likes

I’m just here to add that I too would like to be able to add my doorbell camera to a group of cameras.

1 Like

Please make this happen Wyze. Of all things this one shouldnt be too hard.

Agree. Count me in as a vote to be able to add Wyze doorbell to a group.

1 Like

This is a must have feature along with displaying on the multiple Google nest devices Wyze sold me that do not work with the main camera!!!

1 Like

It would be great if the doorbell camera could be linked to a group of cameras. I currently have several outdoor cameras, and it would be great to have the doorbell camera be in the same group.

1 Like

This is a BIG must have! Would love to see this added sooner rather than later.

1 Like

BEYOND surprised that this isn’t already a thing…Was going to take down my janky camera setup out front when I installed this and to my surprise what should really be a basic feature is not supported…Now I have to leave both up…REALLY disheartened seeing that this has been brought up since early last year and nothing has been done…stuff like this is making me want to move away from wyze and go more homebrew on my setups

1 Like

I would also like to be able to view my doorbell camera in my group

1 Like

It’s quite frustrating to not be able to view all video feeds together. Wyze has the promise of whole home monitoring but the doorbells are the weak link. I know the aspect ratio is different but just crop it aggressively or letterbox it. It would even be acceptable to have the video sideways. Don’t overthink this, please just do anything to get the groups working.

3 Likes

Yes please add the ability to group cam and doorbell cam together. How can I monitor my whole house without this feature.

I am not going to buy another camera just to be able to see my porch from two different angles.

This really should not have to be a requested feature, just common sense that all Wyze Cameras should be able to be seen at once. Every home cam system has this, no mater how cheap.

Don’t want to switch to another cam system but without this feature it makes it more likely I will.

Disappointed.

1 Like

Develop an improvement in the application to be able to create Doorbell Pro groups.

2 Likes

Same, +1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

I had a existing Doorbell Camera. I purchase V3 Cameras. I brought the Doorbell Camera to be able to group my Cameras just to be informed that’s not a option. I would like to see this incorporated. To be able to group Everything.

2 Likes

Add Doorbell to a group

I hope in the future I can add a doorbell cam to a group !!!

1 Like