Wyze Band 24 hour (military) time

Got the Wyze band today but I cannot find any where to set to the time to 24 hour time. Have search the forums also - nothing.

Thank you

Jeff S

6 Likes

I received this from Wyze regarding this today…

“Currently, the Band cannot switch to a 24hr clock. I personally prefer military time as well. I’ll let our product team know about your suggestion, but the best way to get ideas on our official Wishlist is through our forums where users can post and vote for feature requests. Our product team provides public updates as ideas and requests are reviewed. Take a look and post your idea or vote for similar ones so we have better visibility.”

However as the band is still in Early Access status we can’t post wishlist items yet.

-Bob

2 Likes

Wondering if anyone knows how to set the Band’s clock format to Military/24 Hour format? Can’t find any setting in app to change it.

2 Likes

If there is a way to do it, I haven’t discovered it yet. I looked under all the settings and could not find a way to set 24 Hour time on the Band.

1 Like

Currently there is not a way to do that

3 Likes

I really need this function. I have only used military time for ever… drives me crazy not having it.

5 Likes

Any police officer/emergency services will need military time also. All that is used at work.

5 Likes

I don’t think that at at this time there is a way.

They want all Band posts kept in the Early Access thread since it is not yet public release. See @moderators request below. I have tagged them to move this post.
Wishlist submissions for Early Access products are not added to the #wishlist until the product is in general release. This topic has been tagged “early-access-wish” and placed in the #early-access section. Once the product has moved to general release, this topic will be moved over to the #wishlist and voting enabled. All comments will be retained.
For now, please keep all discussion about this product in the #early-access section.

2 Likes

#wishlist voting will be enabled?
Sorry Wyze, but 24 hour format is a must have. That needs no voting at all.
That was the first setting I looked for and this is a big disappointment.

6 Likes

I agree, was the first thing I looked for. Hope they can fix it soon. Lol… it’s the lil things that count.

5 Likes

Moderator Note:

Wishlist submissions for Early Access products are not added to the #wishlist until the product is in general release. This topic has been tagged “early-access-wish” and placed in the #early-access section. Once the product has moved to general release, this topic will be moved over to the #wishlist and voting enabled. All comments will be retained.

For now, please keep all discussion about this product in the #early-access section.

1 Like

Please add an option to switch the Wyze Band to display a 24 hour clock (military time).
Thanks,

Charles

4 Likes

I would like the option of seeing the time on my Wyze Band in a 24-hour format. For example, 6:00 PM would be 1800. Thank you.

3 Likes

My phone is in 24 hour time, my camera timestamps read the 24 hour clock. The Band shows me AM/PM and I cannot find an option to fix that little bug.

3 Likes

Oddly, notifications are using military time by default (though it incorrectly includes AM/PM stamp beside it.

2 Likes

Band needs to be able to switch to military time as well.

3 Likes

I really like my Wyze Band and I am wondering if it is possible to configure it to show a 24 hour clock instead of a 12 hour clock.

4 Likes

This is the first digital device I’ve got since 90s that doesn’t have 24 hour time. Wyze please add this option as some of us are used to that format.

2 Likes

I had to dig the Fitbit out of the drawer for now.
Back to using it until Wyze gets wise.
I know it’s not that hard to do, and can’t understand why it wasn’t standard in the first build.

2 Likes

Moderator Note:

This topic has been moved from #early-access to the #wishlist. Voting is now open. For your vote to count, remember to click the VOTE button at the top.

3 Likes