2.22 app, Wyze cam v3 & Watch 47 firmware Beta Test 6/23/2021

This is reassuring. So you were not getting notifications and basically could not live stream as your stream went down to 0 Kb/s.

I ordered this for a test to see if it would help, when it comes in I will test with it:

2 Likes

Definitely! No events, no notifications, stream dies. I also verified that the problem is not related to physically inverting the camera, it is related to enabling Rotate Image 180° in Advanced Settings.

3 Likes

Great news. I am sending qsun and wyzexuli this to help.

Thanks for taking the time to test.

5 Likes

I sent it to them via a DM. Will post if they respond. I also provided the link to your steps as well.

3 Likes

This is amazing work! Great job taking the time to test and confirm all this! What a strange bug! I love seeing the community figure things out together like this.

3 Likes

@Seapup @carverofchoice

I agree with your sentiments here. I have been fighting with this for sometime now. I just did your test, flipped it back but left it inverted - weird seeing it that way. :slight_smile:

Restarted it a couple of times, waited for things to stabilize and then it kicked off and was working as expected, sans person notifications. Took a little for it to correct itself, but when it did it worked. I switched it back (flipped it 180) and it looked like it was working and then 0 Kb/s and no go after that.

Thanks to both for assisting and troubleshooting.

2 Likes

Just tested the “silent” exit…doesn’t work.

Yeah, needs a firmware update first, so those in the alpha with that firmware can test it on the beta app now, but the rest of us have to wait until they release the firmware for it. Same with things like the the spot cleaning for the vacuum, and maybe some other things we don’t have access to quite yet. But I sure look forward to those firmware updates!

1 Like

No AI detection on my v3s on the latest beta firmware

2 Likes

Furthermore, my 6 v3s are a mix of inverted and non-inverted, none are getting any person/pet tags. Motion is being recorded. No issue live streaming.

If you’re still having trouble. Try this it worked for me.

Blake-Shauna Cooper Is that your iPhone? If it is,

1. Please exit wyze app first and kill it in the background;
  2. Enter the setup page of the system, click watch47 in the paired list of Bluetooth, and select ignore device. Then Bluetooth list, wait a moment, the mobile phone and watch will be connected again.
  3. After the Bluetooth connection between the mobile phone and the watch is successful, open the wyze app and try to upgrade the firmware again.
1 Like

wow. the trouble shooting in this thread is simply astounding. well done everyone!

4 Likes

Well, that may shoot a hole in our testing. :slight_smile:

could it be different FW versions in the V3?

I am on 4.36.3.19. Also note, that it is working now, but when there is a lot of activity that is when this becomes a problem. Earlier in the thread, I only have to walk around my driveway and porch. This will get 4 camera’s, which includes a VDB to start recording and then live stream starts to suffer and then dies. So when there is a Live Event being recorded I have a hard time Live Streaming.

Anyone having this bizarre sync issue with health. The sync between Wyze and Apple Health is wigging it. I wish I did walk that many steps. Started happening June 3

I’m glad you rested on the 20th! I made an attempt to pass this up the chain. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

no, all my V3s are on 4.36.3.19

Thanks - was curious.

This morning I had streaming issues on all camera’s.

Hi agpers, Thanks for your feedback. I have communicated this with our developers. I will follow up with this issue.

2 Likes

Thank you! This has been the only walkthrough that helped! I’m updated baby!