2.10 full features beta App Release - 4/7/2020

Like that. Made the same suggestion on feedback.

1 Like

You are absolutely right on both counts. My gripe is that it seems I am constantly switching cams in and out and this option requires maintenance. I know- petty , lazy …:zipper_mouth_face:! Guilty!

2 huge buttons instead of 1 small toggle icon is a UI fail :scream:

It was a temporary work around not a replacement for bell icon.

3 Likes

Yes, I know it’s a workaround :wink:
I was more like “Hey Wyze, look at what ugly trick we have to come up with since you stole our Mute icon” :grin:

5 Likes

Agreed. The shortcut star needs a line through it or something so you will know its status.

1 Like

going to skip this update. thanks for the info on the bell… I too use multiple times a day. When im out front playing with the kiddo I have to turn off so I don’t get notifications constantly, and turn back on when I go inside…

1 Like

We have a motion on the floor and I second it.

And still no person detection! Am I the only one who is very unsatisfied with this problem?

At the top of the home page please label the buttons properly. Those using “voice over” in ios I hear “Wyze home left 1” and “Wyze hoe right 1” Maybe this is by design because the home page ui is in beta?

to turn voice over on/off just ask Siri to “turn voice over” “on or off” or you can find it under settins/accessability/voice over.

Thank you

btw: I too liked the Bell on the home page.

Yes! Now if they can just eliminate the re-authenticating when going back from the single camera view to the group view, it would be perfect.

1 Like

I like it so far- just started on it. However one crash in the same pattern as before- moving between groups. Will keep digging!

1 Like

My Android Beta says it is 2.10.32 Is that correct?

Yes, 2.10.32 is the current Android beta version.

1 Like

After using this version for s couple of days i find that it still crashes a lot moving from group to group.
Just trying to follow someone around the house this morning it crashed three times. Reported with logs each time.

1 Like

What do you mean by group to group?
Open a group, close then open another group?
I haven’t had a problem.

How do I get this apk?

Thank you for sending the logs when that was occurring. Do you happen to know the numbers assigned to the logs when you sent them in?

Howdy!

You can access the beta versions through the app store, but the detailed steps for installing the app version and submitting feedback (along with joining us in here for discussions) are outlined in this page:

But I am a beta tester and I cannot see the beta versions in the Google play store