2.10 first beta app for Android (3/20/2020)

We do. But doesn’t seem to be happening.

I forgot about that. I signed up for Alpha to test a specific fix! That makes sense. Sorry for the confusion.

2 Likes

Alpha can be rocky. I’ve had to delete and reinstall 3 times now to get around on-load crashes Once it’s up it seems to do fine.

It does not crash as much as the previous release for me. But I still see lots of failures to reconnect to grouped cameras when returning to a minimized app. You don’t get an error the live view just is not live.

2 Likes

Sorry it sounds to be going so rough, @rbruceporter. Do the groups eventually come back online if you switch back to the home or give them time to buffer?

Yep, they usually come back if I switch to the home screen. Occasionally that leads to an app crash but not often.

Still the same behavior in terms of no error codes when viewing their Live Stream? If you examine the individual cameras (ungrouped) do you see any exhibiting similar behavior? Thank you so much for keeping after this and I’m sorry for the delay in jumping in with ya on this :slight_smile:

No worries. And no I don’t usually get error codes when the cameras are grouped. What happens is they appear to instantly be viewing the live stream. No 1…2…3 in a circle. Then I will notice the timestamp is not advancing.

If I drill into an individual camera it will usually work. If not I will usually get the camera off indicator.

If I back out to the home screen and pull down to refresh then when I go back into a group or an individual camera the group or camera loads normally.

Once maybe every dozen or so times the app crashes. But that is less frequent than before. For what it’s worth I am using app version 2.10.7 on iOS 13.4.5

1 Like