Wyze Vacuum App Notifications

Perhaps consider adding notifications for whatever the Robot says since often the Robot is too far away to hear when in use. Especially when/if it gets stuck somewhere.

[Mod Edit] Title Edited For Search Clarity

1 Like

Agree. Critical in my opinion since I only find out the thing is stuck if I happen to look at the app which I should not have to do.

Push notification robot vacuum is stuck.

Push notification, rather than in-app notification that robot vacuum is stuck.

Unless I go back to manually check the status on the app, I don’t know the vacuum is stuck.

[Mod Note]: Your request was merged to this topic for consistency in grouping similar requests. Please remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button. You may also wish to comment on and/or vote for WYZE Vacuum - More control over the types of notifications and Improved vacuum stuck/tangled detection and notification.

Please check your notification settings, both in app and phone in general. The vacuum does send push notifications for stuck wheels. I got one this morning.

1 Like

Notifications are on. I get push notifications for my cameras, as well.

I’m not an Android user, so I’m not sure if there’s something different with Android vs iOS. I’ll see what I can find out.

In the mean time, I’d suggest turning off the notifications in the app, then restart the phone and turn them back on.